Super Audio Grabber Pro Description
Super Audio Grabber Pro is an easy and powerful audio grab software.You can make your own WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG files perfectly!
1) Record your own music,voice,other sound you hear, e.g.voice from microphone, webcasts from the Internet,music played by Winamp,Windows Media Player,Quick Time, Real Player, Flash,games,etc.
2) Batch grab audio stream from media file. (e.g. *.mpeg, *mpg, *.dat, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.avi, *.asf,*.wmv,*vob and so on).
3) Batch convert audio files to wav,mp3,wma or ogg files.
4) Rip audio tracks from audio CD/DVD and save them to your hard disk.
5) Extract audio stream from Internet Streaming Media and save them as WAV,MP3,WMA or OGG files.
Super Audio Grabber Pro offers the following features:
1) Powerful functions: Grab audio stream and save them into WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG files directly without temporary files. The program also includes its own media player for immediate validation of output files. It also can be used as a unviersal audio converter, you can batch convert audio files to wav,mp3,wma or ogg files.
2) Flexible setting: Super Audio Grabber Pro is able to automatically detect the audio devices and output file formats your system supports, and then set the application's parameters for the best possible performance. You can set different quality of output file easily to best suit your needs.
3) Output file information editor (ID3Tag Editor): Super Audio Grabber Pro offers a file information editor, You can edit the output file information, such as title, author with it.
4) Easy to use interface: It's so easy to create a new grabbing task just one click.
5) Recording time schedule support: Super Audio Grabber Pro has a built-in scheduler for unattended recording. You can set the start time and/or the stop time. Record your favorite radio show and listen when you have time.
Super Audio Grabber Pro Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Super Audio Grabber Pro 3.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Super Audio Grabber Pro Requirements
DirectX 8.1 or latter, windows media player 7.1 or latter